ENT is also known as the field of Otolaryngology. The Department is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of Ear, Nose, and Throat disorders.
Our ENT Department is well equipped with rigid Nasal and Laryngeal endoscopes, a microscope, flexible nasopharyngoscope and audiometers. It offers state of the art management of conditions like sinusitis, headache, ear disorders, throat pain / lesions and voice and swallowing disorders.
Our services includes:
- Management of tonsillitis, adenoid problems, sinusitis, nasal bleeding and upper respiratory allergies.
- Management of hearing loss, ear discharge, foreign bodies in Ear nose and throat.
- Management of headache, vertigo, snoring and sleep apnea.
- Endoscopic evaluation of ear nose throat problems.
- Pre-employment hearing evaluation.
- Ear and nose piercing
- Flexible Nasal Endoscopy
- Tongue tie release, abscess drainage, biopsies and ear lobe repair.
- Endoscopic sinus and nasal surgeries. (Septoplasty, FESS and endoscopic DCR)
- Microscopic ear surgeries.
- Adenoid and tonsil surgeries (Coblator / Laser / Microdebrider assisted).
- Surgeries for hoarseness or change of voice.