Urology is the medical and surgical specialty that focuses on the urinary tracts of males and females, and on the reproductive system of males. The Amber Urology team provides a full range of diagnostic and treatments including endoscopy and surgical intervention in our on-site surgical suite.
Department of Urology strives to provide excellence in patient care. We are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care within a compassionate and caring environment. Our medical team focuses on providing the best possible care for our patients.
Our services include:
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Urinary Stone Diseases
- Prostate and Voiding Dysfunction
- Tumors in Urinary Tract (Renal Ca, Prostate Ca, Ca Bladder, Testicular Neoplasm)
- Congenital Anomalies in Urinary Tract & Genital Problems
- Genito Urinary Trauma
- Nocturnal Enuresis in Children and Adults.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Male Infertility (Andrology)
- Problems like weak Erection (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Female Urology, Incontinence of Urine
- Screening for Hypospadias Repair and Pyeloplasty.
PROCEDURES ROUTINELY DONE AT OUR CLINIC INCLUDES
- Urodynamic Study
- USG KUB / Prostate
- USG Scrotum / Doppler Study
- Transplant Related Guidance