Gastroenterology is a superspeciality that involves management of patients suffering from disorders of digestive system and liver. These patients may be suffering from simple problems like indigestion or dyspepsia, constipation, pain in the abdomen, jaundice, diarrhoea or difficult problems like blood in the vomiting or stools, liver cirrhosis, swelling abdomen, bile duct stones, cancers of gall bladder, pancreas, food pipe, stomach or intestine.
Amber Clinics boasts a fully equipped Gastroenterology Department with State-of-the-art Endoscopy suite to provide the best care to our patients.
Our services include:
- Fatty liver and hepatitis
- Ulcer disease and reflux esophagitis
- IBS & IBD – Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s disease
- Gallstone disease and pancreatitis
- Screening for cancer – stomach, colon and liver
- Piles, fissures and fistula
- Video Gastroscopy
- Video Sigmoidoscopy
- Video Colonoscopy
- Capsule / Video Endoscopy
- Trans nasal Gastroscopy